Sony has launched PlayStation 5 with next-generation console. Fast loading with an ultra-high-speed SSD which helps to maximise play sessions with near-instant load times, deeper immersion which supports haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and 3D Audio and with all new generation. And stunning gamed are with incredible graphics and experience new PS5 features like ray tracing, 4K-Tv gaming, HDR technology and supports 8K display through HDMI 2.1. It has more feature backwards compatibility, game boost which has faster and smoother frame rate, upgrade PS4 game to digital PS5 game, can also connect your PlayStation VR to your PS5 console.
Every new PlayStation 5 includes one DualSense wireless controller. This has a two colour scheme and more ergonomic design. Controller has features to adaptive triggers, built-in microphone and haptic feedback and it’s all integrated into an iconic design. The angle of triggers are with alongside minor upgraded for the grip. The haptic feedback make feel physically responsive feedback to your game. These dynamic vibrations can simulate the feeling for everything from environment to the recoil of different weapons. It also make you to share your voice with your friend by connecting a headset to 3.5mm jack. It is with 1 Lithium ion batteries, dimension are 19.69 *19.05*6.99cm with 439.98 Grams.
PULSE 3D Wireless Headset
This help to play with comfort with fine-tuned for 3D audio, dual noise-cancelling microphones, USB Type-C charging. It is easy-access controls, adjust your setup as you play with built-in mic mute, master volume and in-game audio to chat mix controls. Easily check how your sound and your teammates too, with the dedicated mic monitoring button.
The PS5 HD camera has dual lenses for 1080p capture and a built-in stand, the HD camera works seamlessly with the PS5 console’s background removal tools to put you in the spotlight. Its captures in smooth, sharp full-HD with the dual camera wide-angle lenses to capture gaming moment which quickly create a recording or a broadcast of yours and your gameplay. It get the perfect shot with the HD camera’s built-in adjustable stand. Its compact design allows it to be secured in its position.
Connect your PlayStation VR to your PS5 console to enjoy PS VR games. To set up your PS VR with your PS5 console you need your PlayStation Camera for PS5 and a PlayStation Camera adaptor.
A remote control with a built-in microphone is available to navigate movies, fast forward and fast reverse buttons. This dedicated app buttons launched Disney+, Netflix, Spotify and YouTube at the push of a button even when the console is powered off.
DualSense Charging Station
In this charger you can charge up to two DualSense Controller simultaneously. This controller charges as quickly as when you connect to your PS5 console.
Specification of PS5
The specification for the PS5, with details are below:
- CPU – x86-64-AMD Ryzen Zen 8 Cores / 16 Threads at 3.5GHz (variable frequency).
- GPU – Ray Tracing Acceleration is up to 2.23 GHz (10.3 TFLOPS)
- GPU Architecture – AMD Radeon RDNA 2-based graphics engine.
- Memory/Interface – 16GB GDDR6/256-bit.
- Memory Bandwidth – 448GB/s.
- Internal Storage – Custom 825GB SSD.
- IO Throughput – 5.5GB/s (Raw), Typical 8-9GB/s (Compressed).
- Expandable Storage – NVMe SSD Slot.
- External Storage – USB HDD Support.
- Optical Drive (optional) – Ultra HD Blu-ray (66G/100G) ~10xCAV, BD-ROM (25G/50G) ~8xCAV, BD-R/RE (25G/50G) ~8x CAV, DVD ~3.2xCLV.
- PS5 Game Disc – Ultra HD Blu-ray, up to 100GB/disc.
- Audio – “Tempest” 3D AudioTech.
- Video Out – HDMI Out port which support of 4K 120Hz TVs, VRR (specified by HDMI version 2.1).
- Dimensions – 390mm x 104mm x 260mm (width x height x depth).
- Weight – 4.5kg.
- Power – 350W.
- Input/Output – USB Type-A port (Hi-Speed USB), USB Type-A port (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) x2, USB Type-C port (Super Speed USB 10Gbps).
- Networking – Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T), IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.1
Games of PS5
In PlayStation 5, currently it has 204 games those may be available on PS Store, disc, or both that are some listed:
Marvel’s Spider – Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games), Marvel’s Spider-Man: Remastered (included with Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition) (Insomniac Games), Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla (Ubisoft), Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) (Pre-installed on PS5), Borderlands 3 (2K), Bugsnax (Young Horses), Call of Duty: Black Ops – Cold War (Activision),Demon’s Souls (SIE Worldwide Studios, Bluepoint Games), Dead by Daylight (Behaviour Interactive),Devil May Cry 5: Special Edition (Capcom), DIRT 5 (Codemasters), Fortnite (Epic Games),Godfall (Gearbox Publishing), Goonya Fighter (Mutan), King Oddball (10Tons Ltd), Maneaeter (Tripwire Interactive), Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, NBA 2K21 (2K), No Man’s Sky: The Next Generation (Hello Games), Observer: System Redux (Bloober), Overcooked: All You Can Eat (Team 17), Sackboy: A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital), Watch Dogs Legion. Destruction AllStars (Lucid Games), Returnal (Housemarque Games), Horizon Forbidden West (Guerrilla), Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (Insomniac Games), Gran Turismo 7 (Polyphony Digital), and the next entry in the God of War series (Santa Monica Studio)